Please review the following with your athletes so that on race day they will know what to expect.
- Every team will get a packet of race tags and a printout showing race #, name, grade, gender and team.
- If there is a name on the tag, IGNORE it. The tags are recycled tags from other races to help keep your costs down. The computer knows who you are.
- You DO NOT have to write your name on the tag, the computer already knows what tag goes with what athlete.
- Be sure to run with YOUR TAG. If you run with the wrong tag, the wrong name will show up in the results.
- If you do run with the wrong tag, please notify the race timer ASAP of this mistake so the results can be corrected before they are posted.
- Pin your tag to your shirt using ONE pin in one pin hole. DO NOT USE TWO PINS. Pins are available from your coach.
- After your race, please return the pin to your coach so they can be used at the next meet.
- You MUST run with a tag. If there is not one for you then come see the race timer so that we can assign you a race tag.
- After you cross the finish line, keep moving through the chute and DO NOT pass anyone. Do not let anyone pass you, either.
- A volunteer will cut your tag off with scissors and hand it back to you. DO NOT try and rip the tag off - you will rip your jersey before you rip the plastic coated tag
- Keep moving thru the chute and hand your tag to the person at the end of the chute as you exit the chute
- DO NOT exit the chute early. If you do, we won’t know that you ran the race.
- After exiting the finish chute, clear the area - greet your teammates AWAY from the finish area.
- Results will be printed 5 minutes after the last runner has finished the race and will be posted at a location determined by the meet Director. Ask your coach where the results will be posted.
- Results will also be posted that night at this website: