Lynbrook HS - Cross Country 2004
Wed - (9/8) 7:00 - Parent Meeting @ Lynbrook HS Library - Agenda
Note: It's the same night as Miller Back-To-School night... sorry
- Start 7:00
- Introductions (Coaches & Parents)
- Philosophies & Goals (Stanford remarks 2002-2003)
o Come out for XC to be part of a team, not to "pad" your resume.
o "Don't tell me what you can't do, tell me what you can do."
o I ask the kids, "What do you want to do?"
o Talk with me if there is a concern - leave the athlete out of it
- Meet Schedule (come out and watch) Checklist
- Summer Updates (1 & 2)
- Transportation (Practices & Meets-you must check your child out if you take them)
o Rancho San Antonio
o Fremont Older
o Maps in general
- Competition/Transportation Fee (Expense History: 2003)
- Forms (Health, Boosters, E-Scrip)
- Do's & Don'ts
- Shoes (training Vs racing) Ryan's / MetroSport
- Sample Workouts:
o Hash, LSD, Speed
- Pasta Parties (Fremont Pizza Party)
- Goodies for meets
- Web page (www.LYNBROOKSPORTS.com)
- Finish between 8:00 & 8:30
I have set aside 1.5 hours for the meeting. In the past, it has
taken about 1 hour.
Hank Lawson (408) 460-6785
12375 Farr Ranch Rd
Saratoga CA 95070
E-mail Hank Lawson